- Secure bender to workbench or clamp in a vise.
- Lay up to 1/4” O.D. Wire between the two pins in the base and slide handle over the 3/8” pin.
- Insert the 5/16” pin (with plastic cap) into handle and to the side of the wire to be bent.
- Make bend by pulling handle toward you.
- Placement of the 5/16” dowel pin in the handle and the base will vary depending on which radius bushing is being used.
NOTE: A little practice with a coat hanger wire will save valuable material and improve end results!