TELESCOPING GAUGES 1/2″ TO 6″ Range
Plungers of gauge expand from the center, under spring tension, to the size of the hole being measured, and is then locked in place by knurled knob. Final hole size is obtained by measuring over contacts with a micrometer or dial calipers.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Double Action (self-centering) for quick
checking of inside bores
* Rigid handle with self-centering feature
* Satin chrome finish
* Constant spring tension for uniform feel
* Uniform contact pressures
* Supplied as set of 5 gauges in case
There are no reviews yet.